Sunday, October 4, 2015

A day and evening in Amsterdam

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Right,.. so I had all these plans for this past week: more editing on my photos and videos of my holiday in France, testing outfits at home for up-coming photo/video shoots, checking out all my social media feeds, checking out what's happening on all the blogs I follow.. and leaving comments as I love to do. :)

And then.. I got ill! :(

Posing on the Dam Square with the famous clothing mall "De Bijenkorf"

It wasn't really the flu.. but it was more severe than the average cold, so I stayed in bed these last few days.. while my body was in full recover-mode. Today, I feel better, so I thought I should update my blog.

And today's post is about my trip to Amsterdam where I met up with my friend Amanda from the UK. Like I write in my previous Amsterdam post, I'm not from Amsterdam.. so I also feel like a tourist. :)


Doing a bit of business in front of the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange. :-P

Whenever I do the touristy thing in Amsterdam, I dress down. I just wear jeans with a top. Some comfortable booties and a leather jacket... and I'm all set!


We just walked around while I was giving a modest guided tour to Amanda. Of course, we also sat down and had some drinks.. and that's always a good moment for a selfie. :-P


Do you recognise some of the companies on the stock ticker?


The evening before we headed out into the city of Amsterdam, Amanda and I also had a few drinks in the hotel bar. For me, it doesn't matter if it's a quick meet-and-greet or not... any excuse for a pretty dress and heels? I'll take it! ;-)


Anyway, I had a great time those two days! Meeting up with friends I've met online is always nice.

Amanda and me in front of Amsterdam Central train station

That's it for today. I'm feeling great and I will be checking out all your blogs! Thanks for your visit! :)


Just a few quick clips of me walking in Amsterdam... enjoy!






35 comments:

  1. very nice !!!

    http://sk-artist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww, I hope you feel better darling. Looking great! Hanging out with friends is always the best, :))).
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owww, I hope you feel better darling. Looking great! Hanging out with friends is always the best, :))).
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Get well soon!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope, you´re well again, dear Natassia!

    It looks, that you had a very nice trip to Amsterdam. You look so great in your casual outfit! And you look stunning in your blue dress too! Absolutely amazing!

    xxx Nadine

    http://nadinecd.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  6. great as usual :) have a nice week :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amsterdam really looks amazing! I have unfortunately. Made it only to their airport which is totally breathtaking as well! I have also been battling this flu.. Its not even a joke how frustrating that can get! Hoping to feel well soon! Glad to see you doing well...
    www.styledbymilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! First look is very nice, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw glad to hear you're feeling better! I have to agree with Milly's comment above - Amsterdam looks beautiful! I, too, have only ever been to its airport. :( And that blue dress looks stunning on you!

    -Lindsey
    have-clothes-will-travel.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these pix...I need to go there

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these pix...I need to go there

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So jealous!! Love the 'toxic green' dress!
    Bangs Bang | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pics . Hope you had mad fun over there
    Enjoy your Week dear
    x

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pics, you look wonderful!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect as always Natassia. Amsterdam is a city that I don't know, but I want visit in my future!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog. I'm very happy for you comment.
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's always fun to show around friends and have a good time in any given city. Looks like you had a great time!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice outfits all around! Sorry you were sick! Last few times I had a cold they were way worse than the average cold so I totally get it! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello beautiful Natassia! I am so glad you are now feeling much better or great (let me hope for the latter:-)) and that you got to enjoy a wonderful time with your friend in Amsterdam. I am dying go there so be sure I will let you know:-) Would love to meet you one day! And yes, any excuse to wear a pretty dress and heels sounds great to me and you always look so chic and gorgeous wearing yours. Have an amazing rest of the week my sweet friend, XOXO, Jeannette

    www,msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves..Have a great week.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh! I love Amsterdam!
    http://www.elblogdesilvia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that blue dress with the patterned tights!! You rock the casual look with jeans and boots too though :)
    x Chris | https://caliope.name

    ReplyDelete
  22. this comfy outfit to play the tourist is really stylish but I must say I prefer when you show us those fantastic legs!!!


    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love Amsterdam! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooh Ive always wanted to go to Amsterdam! love the blog

    francesca
    Frank Vinyl : A California Fashion Blogt

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post and outfit.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW!!! Natasia, I thought you live in America. Great photos!!! Have a fabulous weekend love! :D
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would like to visit Amsterdam one day!
    xoxo
    www.theshadeoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Elegant and classy in Amsterdam! Miss this gorge city!! Your fave color is blue, right? ;)

    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete