Sunday, February 26, 2017

Blue in the city of The Hague

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

The cleaning out of photo and video material of 2016 still continues, which is actually is convenient because the weather outside is quite misty. Perhaps, I should start each blog-post with a picture outside of my window.. so that you all could see what I am dealing with.

Anyway, about this post: whenever I'm out and about, one can usually find me in Rotterdam or Amsterdam. Great cities, lots of nice places for photos and videos.. no doubt about that. However, there are more great and pretty cities in the Netherlands.

And one of them is the city of The Hague, which is considered our political capital.


There are a lot of embassies and international organisations scattered around here and this is evidenced by streets covered with flags, like in the photo below.


And when there are so many colourful flags.. I think it was fitting to wear a colourful dress once again. This light blue one is by Little Mistress and I think it looks quite flattering. One thing that I forgot that day... a suitable bra! So yeah, my bra straps showed. :-P

Combined with a black belt, black bag and black heels.. I kept it simple and straightforward. No fuss, no muss! :-)


When one talks about the Hague, people also mention Scheveningen. And when people talk about Scheveningen,people often talk about the beach and the pier.


But Scheveningen also has a small harbour with lots of shops and restaurants and coffee bars. So we decided to go there to soak up the atmosphere. Perhaps next time, we will visit the beach of Scheveningen.. but then I should not be wearing stiletto heels! ;-)


Next blog-post, I will see if I can discuss another Dutch city.

Happy Sunday!

Of course, with sunny weather like on that day, lots of video material was filmed. I hope this video will give you a quick and pleasant impression of The Hague. ;-)







32 comments:

  1. What a nice video!...what a super charming look!...what a Shinning Pin-Up!...this colourful dress celebrate your stunning Silhouette at the best...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great portraits!! Beautiful dress! Have a beautiful week

    Tiff
    http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hague looks beautiful - as do you! That dress is stunning! I really like the color on you. I just picked up a dress with a similar neckline... and I am struggling to get the right bra to work under it too. Tricky, tricky! I really like the belt paired with it too!

    Hope you're having a great week, Tassia!

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look!
    xx

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.hk/2017/03/vibes-of-hangzhou-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. You look incredibly fabulous. I fell in love with this look on insta. Great video too.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue dress. so cute

    lasbenditas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing with the light blue dress, this colour is for you!!!! kisses
    walkingtopennylane

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look stunning in that blue dress!!!! Amazing heels and belt as well. Very feminine and chic combo.

    You know I love your style<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Netherlands I was only in Amsterdam and small town called Weert.I hope I will visit more one day ;-) You look stunning in blue dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this sleek blue dress! The color is stunning on you!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look good in blue! And your sun glasses are so sexy :)

    Have a super productive week ahead! X

    http://anaturellecraving.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blue dress, and The Hague looks beautiful in your pics! I studied international relations in university so I've always wanted to visit The Hague!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Natassia! Beautiful pics! You are gorgeous in that blue dress!
    Kisses
    Paola ♡
    PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress fits you like a glove Natassia. Such a great purchase i must say... Enjoy your week. Make it fruitful!
    www.styledbymilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful dress Natassia :) You look amazing ;)
    Have a nice day ;)
    Leyraa Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look stunning! Love the style of the dress and the blue
    and black together.
    Have a nice day!
    Angélica

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing views and shooting! Really like your style!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE BEST OUTIFTS OCTOBER 2017

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely blue dress <3

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful!!! :)

    agnesssja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing! I love your shoes :)

    insta | bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  22. This blue is so pretty! Great spring color!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look amazing! That dress is totally figure flattering and with the belt you're accentuating the waistline. That blue looks great on you!

    Have a nice day!

    Vanessa

    http://thefashionstatement.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. That color looks very nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hope your week is going great.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/2017/03/sweets-treats-happy-birthday-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete